PERMIT TO CARRY CHECKLIST
- You MUST complete ONE (1) sp-642
- Ensure everything is filled out, signed, notarized, and printed forms are DOUBLE-SIDED
- Complete and return Mental Health Forms (Adobe Reader required) for all addresses listed
- Written Firearms Qualifications Letter MUST be within six (6) months of the application date and include the following information:
- Applicant’s Name
- Instructor’s Name
- Instructor’s Certification Number
- Make, Model, and Serial Number of the handgun(s)
- Include proof of ownership of handgun(s)
- Include three (3) color passport-sized photos
- Secure money order in the amount of $50 payable to “Woodbury Police Department”
- Include copies of Drivers License, Birth Certificate or Drivers License and Passport or Driver License and Naturalization paperwork/Green Card.
Drop off completed paperwork to Woodbury Police Headquarters during regular business hours.
Contact Michelle Palladino with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-845-0065 Ext. 113
Click here to visit the NJ State Police Website’s Firearms Forms Page